Monday, January 24, 2011

Wear the Color of Blue to Add Peace, Stability & Calm to Your Life

Based on the book by Louise Hay, Color and Numbers that I read at the end of the year 2010; I decided to breakdown the clothes that I sell on eBay by colors. That way you can find clothes by the color that you might want or need to add to your wardrobe. Every color that we wear is symbolic and adds attributes or influences to better help us in our daily interactions.

I found a wonderful website today which details out what wearing the color of blue can do for us.

www.crystal-cure.com

"The color of blue symbolizes youth, spirituality, truth and peace.
Wearing dark hues of blue gives you a stable, calm, conservative feeling. All shades of blue will help to make easy communication, whether it is with yourself or others. Blue is the color associated with the throat chakra, which deals with communication of how we feel and what we think."

Right now in my eBay store I have some great options to add a splash of blue to your clothing collection. So please stop by and browse.

http://stores.ebay.com/SuziQs-Treasures

No comments: