Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Numerology Color Connection

Well we are now 3 weeks into the New Year 2011 and I can't believe the personal changes and what I have accomplished already. Like the previous post mentioned about the meaning of the color for 2011 Honeysuckle, I have felt more energized, focused, full of vigor and zest than I have for years! And I must admit that I have been wearing Honeysuckle colored clothes which is strange as I normally don't like anything pink. I am mostly a green and blue hue type of person. I thought it was interesting that when I did my numerology numbers from Louise Hay's book Numbers and Colors those were my dominant colors. I guess we instinctly know what colors will work best for us. And of course it helps when people confirm this by commenting on how great a certain color looks on you. Fascinating. There just might be something to this numberology and color connection.

No comments: