Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Go Green in Your Clothing Closet!

Continuing from yesterday's post on the symbolism and effects of wearing certain colors today I am going to discuss the color of green.

Wearing green helps to activate growth, balance and harmony in your life. It's a color of happy, healthy relationships. The heart chakra contains the color of green which deals with the higher consciousness and love.

If you are feeling out of balance or the need for a change toss a little green into your life. Especially wear this color on a day when you need the courage and freedom to pursue new ideas or trying out a new activity.

I am personally drawn to the color of green in my clothing choices and was happy to find out that another ability it has is the protection from fears and anxieties connected with the demands of others. Being a mother and a Pisces to boot, I definitely need help in that category! I think this weekend it might be time to go shop and add some more green wardrobe choices.

Right now in my eBay store I have some great options to add a bit of green to your clothing collection. So please stop by and browse.

http://stores.ebay.com/SuziQs-Treasures

No comments: